Chateau Estate Wine Club
The Chateau Estate Wine Club was created as a way to welcome friends into our winery family. By offering previews of unreleased and limited-release wines, alongside access to library and other specialty wines, members of this inside circle become part of our own close-knit team.
Each time we barrel sample an unreleased wine, we know that our wine club members are next. And when a fine wine is almost sold-out, the few remaining cases are put aside and reserved for our valued club members.
Just as an estate houses a family, the Chateau Estate Wine Club houses our winery family. Our celebrated winemaker, Tim Miller, has been making wine from our estate vineyards here at Chateau LaFayette Reneau for nearly 25 years, and several team members have been on staff for 20-plus years. We truly are a family and now we welcome you as members, too.
Club Membership Benefits
- 4 bottles of premium wine shipped 3 times annually
- Wines tailored to your taste: Choose Red, White or Mixed
- Access to pre-release, library and specialty wines
- Every shipment includes Tasting Notes, Recipes and an artisanal specialty food or gift
- 20% off and free shipping on up to 8 additional bottles
- November, March and July “Cellar Dwellers Pick Up Socials”
- Invitation to our annual Case Club Party, release parties and winery events
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes Harvest visit to view our winemaker and vineyard crew picking and pressing grapes
- Free tastings for member and 3 guests up to 4 times per year
20% off mixed case purchases in tasting room and online
4 bottles of premium red Vinifera 3 times per year
4 bottles of premium white Vinifera 3 times per year
4 bottles of premium white and red Vinifera 3 times per year
- Signup requires a 2-shipment minimum. You will be asked to provide billing information upon signing up, however you will not be charged until your first shipment. Shipments are 3 times per year in November, March, and July.
- We ship to New York, Pennsylvania and Florida addresses. Sales tax applicable for wines picked up in the tasting room and wines shipped within New York State. There is no sales tax for PA and FL residents.