Awards & Accolades
Chateau LaFayette Reneau is one of the most award-winning wineries in the Finger Lakes. For a list of our current awards, click here.
- International Riesling Foundation Best Medium Sweet Riesling - 2014 Semi Dry Riesling
The International Riesling Foundation awards Chateau LaFayette Reneau 2014 Semi Dry Riesling best Medium Sweet Riesling trophy. An IRF Trophy is a unanimous Gold award for the ‘Best in Class’ Riesling. There are only four categories and we are honored that our 2014 Semi Dry Riesling won the Medium Sweet Category. IRF was established in 2007 to increase awareness and sales of Rieslings from around the world. Press Release
- Chateau LaFayette Reneau has won Governor's Cup awards in 1998, 2000, 2014 and 2015
The Governor's Cup award, a prestigous invitation-only competition, is announced for one wine, once a year through the New York Wine and Food Classic Wine Competition.
- These awards recognize the care and attention we put into each grape and every bottle of wine.
- Wine Enthusiuast Magazine Ratings
90 points 2013 Syrah
89 points 2013 Chardonnay Barrel Fermented
88 points 2013 Meritage
88 points 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Owner's Reserve
- 87 points 2014 Dry Riesling